September 27, 2008

aidilfitri 2008

sorry if this picture disturbed your soul,
i think i'm gonna need a haircut,i can't stand being a long-haired girl..
Lagi-lagi mase nak exam nie,buwat kepale aku berat jew..

baju raye!!!
i only got two this year,but its okay..
i love both of them!!
all thanks to my sys cz she did all the choosing part..as i am not really good when it comes to choose fabrics [kain ela nak wat baju raye]
my sys said both of my baju raye gonna make me look matured..
yayy on that??

my first ever kebaya..
its hard to believe that i never wore a kebaya in my life!!!
hahaha
tapi,seingat aku,aku pernah pakai kebaya way long ago..
maybe when i was in primary school..
back then maybe kebaya is not really my type of clothes despite the boyish childhood..

grinning**
first try on this kebaya when it finally done and fetched from the tailor..
its funny really...





my trial exam is officially over!!!hoorayys for me..finally it ends..
what a relieved..aku celebrate the ends of this trials with a long afternoon sleep..
seolah-olah,membayar semula hutang-hutang tidur aku yang tertunggak sepanjang minggu exam hari tue...puas hati akuh!!! *ha ha ha* [evil mojo-jojo laugh]
but yet,masih belum boleh menarik nafas lega sebab SPM sebenar belum tamat..ade lebih kurang 1 month ++ before i sit for the exam..
tapi sekarang aku nak chill kejap from study,anyways mane la boleh nak study kalau semue orang sibuk beraye..
bayangkan lah,orang lain sibuk makan kuih raye,collect duit raye,main bunge api tetibe kite dok sibuk bace buku..
kalau aku La,its torture i tell you!!!
sah-sah ape yang bace tue tak masuk...
it reminds me of what nada said,"ala cikgu,time raye kite raye la dulu,belajar tue pause dulu"
betul gak pe nada kate tue..



No comments: