July 26, 2009

desires?

i noticed that throughout the years,i always have problem with things that i desired the most.
someone once told me that,"sometimes,the things you desired the most is the things that you wont be able to get at all"
stuff happens a lot lately,and making me think about this saying over and over again.
and definitely do gazzilion trip down the memory lane lately.
what Baqir (my diff sex twin!!) said to me is right..
what i can conclude from his saying is we need to take our past as a learning experience and try as hard as possible not to repeat it again or else you will get hurt again.
need to pay more attention to other people's feelings,
not just thinking about me as i always and usually do.
to do that,i need support and guidance from friends.
p/s: Baqir,aku hargai segala bantuan dan nasihat kau.dan aku sayang kau sampai bila-bila.(oukayss,dont ever get me wrong on this,he is my bestest guyfren!)
for now...
just lay back and do not think about it soo much..
i have other more important things to worry about.
one thing that i think is the most essential thing ever in my life..
my studies...
final exam is coming,
i need to study and forget about this whole shenanigans for awhile..
or maybe just forget about it and pretend it nothing happen?
that's sounds better and easier huh??
but, i cant do that anymore..
i am 18 now,i cant be running away from my problem forever can i?
so,as my neneks told me, i cant be RUNNING AWAY....
gotta face it...
however,put it on hold first...
final is coming:
  • 6 august 2009: Malaysian Studies
  • 7 august 2009: Islamic Studies
  • 12 august 2009: Introduction to Business
  • 17 august 2009: Office Application

No comments: