September 1, 2009

LGM?


flying alien that currently hanging to my phone.
from devilsrobot.com
thanks to my sis.
she's currently loooove online shopping!


Blackberry Storm
*tears rolling down!*




budak tak puasa no.1
i mean the lil kid not the big one.
adam - cuzzy!


budak takk puasa no.2
haha
oukays,im not being fair..
my adik is not feeling well today.
damn hot his temperature.
haiss,poor him pulak.
*wth! liyana being sympathy?*




around 8-ish pm, got a text from dearest Jesmyn Tan Ern-Lei which kinda make me feel...
umm..
how to interpret this?
ooh yaa..made me feel kinda 'OUCH!' and 'WTH!' weird feeling huh? i mean,i should not and cannot have this kind of feelings! i mean,let him laa. i did the same thing so why cant he rite?
oukays,Liyana crapping again..
uhh,really need to lessen my crappiness. people started to say im not making sense.am i losing it?haha.no no.obviously not.

anyways,tomorrow the new sem starts!
8am class!
wth!
but maybe after class will chow to buy PSP with Ewan!
hopefully!!!!

currently tuned to:
always be my baby, David Cook version




No comments: