June 8, 2009

escape from KL

mood: afraid of own self feelings. started questioning myself. my bantal is the bestest companion.

cuti sekolah menjadi pilihan ramai orang untuk melangsungkan perkahwinan. tapi, aku takk pergi banyak pun. just my mum and dad were busy with the weddings. friend's children and relatives. last Sunday, i went to a wedding of one of my mum's side relatives in Perak. i'm not sure who is getting married and i dun even care. i just want to go to have a loong journey in the car.why??well, recently,i did not have enough sleep because somehow i do not feel comfy enough to sleep in my room.weird!!! and i always looove sleeping in cars. most favourite car for me to sleep in are my sis's car and my dad's black car.wahhh,the pleasure of sleeping in those cars are PHENOMENAL!!!
to go to the wedding, my dad did not use the highway for some reason.so, we use the other road which have more scenary to see, more stalls/eating place to eat and stuff laa.
we drove through Kuala Selangor and a few more place that i couldnt remember the name (scuse me for geographical error and ignorance) and saw many breathtaking views of the paddy fields and other plantations. it was very nice to change the views sometimes. usually, i treat my eyes with the views of concrete bulidings and sticking my eyes to the electronic screens, now, i am giving my eyes some vacations by treating it with a more calm and beautiful scenary.hahas.
we even stopped by the Bukit Malawati, a historical place. and went for a short sight seeing. yes,i gained many knowledge and facts about the incident happened there. i just looove history.yup,no kidding. at the Bukit Malawati, there is one small town (my dad said it is a 'pekan') that is soo quiet eventhough there's alot of people and cars around. the vibes of the small town is very relaxed and slow. very different from KL. no traffic jams,no weird-mannered drivers honking around, no freaky looking teens parading the street and just plain slow and relaxed enviroment. it is very nice to escape from the hustle bustle of KL for awhile. but somehow, that kind of enviroment does not suited me.hehe. kadang-kadang can laa,if staying longer,umm,dun think soo.
the wedding is nice (sort of) but still have to faced a few abnoxious people. sorry,i dun snap any pictures.dun feel like it.hahas.plus, i just wanna tell y'all about the journey.hehe.

monday,back to college and began to faced the reality check of KL. slapped in the face!!! wake up Liyana!!! it's MONDAY!!!



6 June 2009: met wit boyfie and get a very 'umm?' feelings.

7 June 2009: shared a conversation that involved emotion and feelings with someone. old flame?nahh, former teamate/classmate/a person who i loooved to annoy back at school.a conversation that scared me a lil bit.

8 June 2009: teamed up with comrades. and a kinda normal day at college.except for me being a bit slow/tired. IS class suddenly become very havoc and nice.haha.wth with the lec?????

now freaking out by assignments due dates!!! and just wanna live my life by the flow...

that's all for now!!!!!





No comments: